Food Inspection and Swabbing Services
Food Test Lab provides full supporting and complimentary Food Inspection, Food Sampling and Swabbing Services to the UK food industry. Warehouse storage or cargo stowage reports from container truck to reefer vessel or cold storage warehouses are completed in accordance with food quality and safety standards.
Photographic evidence and a full operations report are normally issued within 24 hours of operations completion, final reports and certificates including full warehouse, storage or cargo stowage plans are delivered within 3 working days.
Food Inspection and Sampling Services are carried out by Alex Stewart International's Global network of offices and is supported by its UK accredited laboratory for both importers and exporters of food products, fish and seafood
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION, SWABBING, SAMPLING AND MONITORING SERVICES
- Full visual examination for category, size, composition, odour, colour, packing and marking
- Temperature determination
- Quantity determination - pieces per carton/container, gross tare, net and average weight
- Calculation, frozen and if required, defrosted
- Photographic evidence, full report and certification services
- Swabbing, sampling and monitoring for microbiological bacteria in plants, factories, warehouses, food production lines, food preparation areas, storage bays and manufacturing areas
Food Test Lab is the trading name for the UKAS Accredited company Huson and Hardwick which is part of the Alex Stewart Agriculture Group of Companies.
Food Testing |
Microbiological Testing |
Chemistry and Nutritional Analysis |
|Independent and UKAS approved microbiological, chemical and nutritional food testing laboratory.